The Fall 2013 issue of Innovations in Materials Research is now available online!
- Faculty Spotlight: Arthur Epstein, Physics
- IMR Announces Two New Associate Directors
- Campus Celebrates CEMAS Grand Opening
- Ohio State Receives $6.25 Million to Lead Spin and Thermal Effect Research
- Updates from Center for Emergent Materials and campus materials facilities
- New IMR Members and IMR Member News
About Innovations in Materials Research
Innovations in Materials Research is IMR’s newsletter (formerly IMR Quarterly). The Institute for Materials Research publishes a newsletter twice a year with technical articles highlighting OSU research, updates on research funded by IMR grants, facility updates, recently awarded grants, and other materials research news. To receive the newsletter by mail or to make suggestions for future articles please contact Layla Manganaro at email@example.com.