The Ohio State Institute for Materials Research coordinates the IMR Colloquia Series during the academic year and OSU Materials Week, an annual materials conference, each May. Click on the links to learn more about Materials Week, IMR Colloquia, and other materials-related events at Ohio State. Check this page regularly for updated information on these events and upcoming workshops.
OSU Materials Week
2019 OSU Materials Week – the 11th annual showcase of materials-allied research at The Ohio State University and beyond – will be held May 7-9, 2019 at the Blackwell Inn & Conference Center on Ohio State’s main campus.
INNOVATE-O-thon is a real-world, experiential learning program that connects Ohio State students with companies wanting better access to the university and undergraduates through externship opportunities.
Distinguished Lecture Series
The Distinguished Lecture Series brings world renowned materials researchers to share the latest developments in materials-allied fields and discuss their research with Ohio State students, faculty and staff.
Affiliated Events and Seminars
Below are links to the seminars, colloquia, and events of IMR-affiliated departments.
- College of Engineering Events Calendar
- Biomedical Engineering Department Seminars
- Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering Calendar
- Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering Seminars and Colloquia
- Department of Food, Agricultural and Biological Engineering Events
- Department of Integrated Systems Engineering Events
- Department of Materials Science and Engineering Seminars
- College of Arts and Sciences Events Calendar
- Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry Seminars and Events
- Department of Physics Seminars and Colloquia