Our 5th Ohio State Materials Week conference will take place Tuesday, May 7- Friday, May 10, 2013!
This year’s event will feature a kick-off event focused on microscopy at the new CEMAS (Center for Electron Microscopy and Analysis ) research facility with the inaugural IMR Keynote Address by Stephen J. Pennycook of Oak Ridge National Laboratory. Technical sessions include:
- Nano-Engineering of Hybrid Materials
- Next Generation Electronics
- Optoelectronics and Spintronics
- ICME: Integrated Computational Materials Engineering
- Materials Design and Catalysis
- Nano-Engineering and Nano-Fluidics for Sequencing Technology
- New Physics and Device Applications in 2D Materials
- Spin-Lattice Interactions
Students and Postdoctoral Researchers are invited to present research posters at Materials Week’s two evening poster session receptions. More information and guidelines are available in the Call for Posters.
Registration is just $15 for students, $25 for faculty, staff, and other attendees registering online before April 27. Registration includes admission to all 2013 OSU Materials Week talks and poster sessions. For registration information visit: http://www.walcom.com/imr/index.htm