The Spring 2015 Issue of Innovations in Materials Research, the newsletter of the OSU Institute for Materials Research, is now available online!
- Faculty Spotlight: Lei R. Cao, Nuclear Engineering
- OSU and IIT-Bombay Formalize Research and Education Partnership
- CEMAS Partners with Wright-Patterson Air Force Base to Expand Electron Microscopy Collaboratory
- Center for Emergent Materials (CEM) Update
- Updates from campus materials facilities
- New IMR Members and IMR Member News
About Innovations in Materials Research
Innovations in Materials Research is IMR’s newsletter (formerly IMR Quarterly). The Institute for Materials Research publishes a newsletter twice a year with technical articles highlighting OSU research, updates on research funded by IMR grants, facility updates, recently awarded grants, and other materials research news. To receive the newsletter by mail or to make suggestions for future articles please contact Layla Manganaro at firstname.lastname@example.org.