The Spring 2013 issue of Innovations in Materials Research, IMR’s newsletter, is now available!
- Innovations in Biomaterials: Identifying Misconceptions about Antibody Structure – Stephen Lee, Biomedical Engineering
- Faculty Spotlight: Josh Goldberger, Chemistry
- Information on upcoming conferences – 2013 OSU Materials Week and Spin Caloritronics V
- Updates from ENCOMM, NSEC, and materials facilities
- NSF’s Grant Proposal Guide Updates Impact All NSF Proposals
- New IMR Members and IMR Member News
About Innovations in Materials Research
Innovations in Materials Research is IMR’s newsletter (formerly IMR Quarterly). The Institute for Materials Research provides a newsletter twice a year with technical articles highlighting OSU research, updates on research funded by IMR grants, facility updates, recently awarded grants, and other materials research news.