- Faculty Spotlight: Rafael Bruschweiler, Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Ohio State’s Newest Materials Lab: CCIC-NMR Facility
- Materials and Manufacturing for Sustainability (M&MS) Discovery Theme: M&MS Welcomes First Faculty Hires, Brundtland Sustainability Visit
- OSSIP Elevates Sensor and Semiconductor R&D in Ohio
- 2015 OSU Materials Week Celebrates Materials Innovations
With regular updates from:
- Center for Emergent Materials (CEM), Ohio State’s NSF Materials Research Science and Engineering Center (MRSEC)
- Core campus materials facilities
- New IMR Members and IMR Member News
About Innovations in Materials Research
Innovations in Materials Research is IMR’s biannual newsletter (formerly IMR Quarterly) featuring technical articles highlighting OSU research, updates on research funded by IMR grants, facility updates, recently awarded grants, and other materials research news.
To receive the newsletter by mail or to make suggestions for future articles please contact Layla Manganaro at email@example.com.