The Spring 2016 issue of Innovations in Materials Research, the biannual newsletter of the OSU Institute for Materials Research, is now available!
- Faculty Spotlight: Farhang Pourboghrat, Integrated Systems Engineering and Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- Research Highlight: Seed Funding Leads to Ongoing Collaborative Research – Lisa Hall and Vishnu Baba Sundaresan Use Simulation and 3D Printing to Explore Polymers
- Nanotech West Achieves Green Buckeye Certification Through Sustainable Practices
- Ohio State’s Newest Materials Lab: CCIC-NMR Facility
- Materials and Manufacturing for Sustainability (M&MS) Discovery Theme Updates: M&MS Hires Jay Sayre as Assistant VP of Materials and Manufacturing for Sustainability, India Trip Report, and more
With regular updates from:
- Center for Emergent Materials (CEM), Ohio State’s NSF Materials Research Science and Engineering Center (MRSEC)
- Core campus materials facilities
- New IMR Members and IMR Member News
About Innovations in Materials Research
Innovations in Materials Research is IMR’s biannual newsletter (formerly IMR Quarterly) featuring technical articles highlighting OSU research, updates on research funded by IMR grants, facility updates, recently awarded grants, and other materials research news.
To receive the newsletter by mail or to make suggestions for future articles please contact Layla Manganaro at email@example.com.