The Spring 2014 Issue of Innovations in Materials Research, the newsletter of the OSU Institute for Materials Research, is now available online!
- Faculty Spotlight: Carlos Castro, Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- OSU Team Develops Nanowire “Shag Carpet” to Improve Bone Growth (Sheikh Akbar, MSE; Suliman Dregia, MSE; and Derek Hansford, BME)
- IMR Expands International Connections (IMR Director Steve Ringel travels to India and Wales)
- Ohio State Co-Founds High-Tech Manufacturing Institute (Founding of ALMMII)
- Updates from Center for Emergent Materials and campus materials facilities
- New IMR Members and IMR Member News
About Innovations in Materials Research
Innovations in Materials Research is IMR’s newsletter (formerly IMR Quarterly). The Institute for Materials Research publishes a newsletter twice a year with technical articles highlighting OSU research, updates on research funded by IMR grants, facility updates, recently awarded grants, and other materials research news. To receive the newsletter by mail or to make suggestions for future articles please contact Layla Manganaro at email@example.com.