The Winter 2017 issue of Innovations in Materials Research, the biannual newsletter of the OSU Institute for Materials Research, is now available online!
The latest issue of our biannual newsletter is now available online and in print. Features include stories about two student design challenges IMR has coordinated, two new Global Partnership Grants supporting OSU-India partnerships, advances in energy research that began at our SEAL facility, and four new faces at IMR who are helping us grow and expand our programs and impact in materials research.
- Global Partnership Grants Fund Ohio State/IIT Bombay Research Collaborations
- Materials and Manufacturing for Sustainability (M&MS) Discovery Theme Updates: Materials Innovation Lab Design Challenge, ENGR 2367 Experiential Learning Model Includes Industry Partnerships
- Research Highlight: Innovative Energy Research Advances Have Origins at SEAL
- New Faces at IMR Helping Build Its Future
- Ohio State’s Newest Materials Lab: CCIC-NMR Facility
- 2016 OSU Materials Week Recap
With regular updates from:
- Center for Emergent Materials (CEM), Ohio State’s NSF Materials Research Science and Engineering Center (MRSEC)
- Core campus materials facilities
- IMR Member News
Download the Winter 2017 Innovations in Materials Research
About Innovations in Materials Research
Innovations in Materials Research is IMR’s biannual newsletter (formerly IMR Quarterly) featuring technical articles highlighting OSU research, updates on research funded by IMR grants, facility updates, recently awarded grants, and other materials research news.
To receive the newsletter by mail or to make suggestions for future articles please contact Layla Manganaro at firstname.lastname@example.org.