The Spring 2013 issue of Innovations in Materials Research, IMR’s newsletter, is now available!
- Innovations in Biomaterials: Identifying Misconceptions about Antibody Structure – Stephen Lee, Biomedical Engineering
- Faculty Spotlight: Josh Goldberger, Chemistry
- Information on upcoming conferences – 2013 OSU Materials Week and Spin Caloritronics V
- Updates from ENCOMM, NSEC, and materials facilities
- NSF’s Grant Proposal Guide Updates Impact All NSF Proposals
- New IMR Members and IMR Member News
About Innovations in Materials Research
Innovations in Materials Research is IMR’s newsletter (formerly IMR Quarterly). The Institute for Materials Research provides a newsletter twice a year with technical articles highlighting OSU research, updates on research funded by IMR grants, facility updates, recently awarded grants, and other materials research news. To receive the newsletter by mail, or to make suggestions for future articles please contact Layla Manganaro at firstname.lastname@example.org.